Those who meet one of the following conditions can directly apply for a foreigner's work permit in China:
(1) Foreign high-end talents (Class A) who have entered China with other visas or valid residence certificates;
(2) Foreigners working in China change their employers, but their job (occupation) has not changed, and the work residence permit is within the validity period;
(3) The foreign spouse or children of Chinese citizens, or the spouse or children of foreigners who permanently reside or work in China, hold a valid visa or residence permit within the valid period;
(4) Those in line with the relevant preferential policies of the free trade zone and the comprehensive innovation and reform pilot zone;
(5) The employer meets the relevant preferential policies of the regional headquarters of multinational companies in China;
(6) Personnel flow within the enterprise group;
(7) Implementation of intergovernmental agreements or agreements;
(8) Representatives of agencies in China who have entered China with work visas according to law; Foreigners who have obtained a work permit to work in China for less than 90 days are legally employed by domestic employers within the valid period of their stay;
(9) Other examination and approval authorities deem it qualified.
If the above conditions are not met, but the person has entered the country, it shall be handled according to the procedures for applying for a foreigner's work permit in China from abroad.