郑州外国人工作许可证代办服务常见问答Q: what are the requirements for foreigners to work in China?
A: at least 18 years old, in good health, without criminal record, there are certain employing units in China, with necessary professional skills or corresponding knowledge level to engage in their work. The work is in line with the needs of China's economic and social development, and is urgently needed in China. Where laws and regulations provide otherwise for foreigners to work in China, such provisions shall prevail.
Q: what are the requirements for employing foreigners?
A: it is established in accordance with the law, and there is no record of serious violation of the law and dishonesty; the posts employed by foreigners should be those with special needs, and there is no suitable candidate in China for the time being, and they should not violate the relevant provisions of the state; the wages and salaries paid to the employed foreigners should not be lower than the local minimum wage standard. If the laws and regulations stipulate that the examination and approval shall be conducted in advance by the competent department of the industry, it shall be approved.
Q: when employers hire foreigners to work in China, is the "foreigner work visa" as HR people often say simply a stamp on passport?
问：用人单位聘用外国人来华工作中，HR们口中常说的 “外国人工作签证” 就只是一个盖在护照上的章这么简单吗？
A: naturally, the answer is No.
1. The employer or the entrusted specialized agency shall register the account number in the work management service system of foreigners coming to China, submit the permit application online, and print the notice of foreigners' work permit online after approval.
2. Foreigners shall apply for Z visa, F visa or R visa at the embassy or consulate of the people's Republic of China with foreigner work permit notice and other required materials.
3. Within 15 days after foreigners enter the country with valid visas, the employer shall apply for foreigner work permit online and collect the certificate from the local foreigner work management department.
4. Within 30 days after foreigners enter the country with valid visas, they need to go to the exit and Entry Administration of the public security organ where the employer is located to apply for work residence certificates.
Q: what are the documents that must be submitted to apply for a work visa in the online application system?
A: 1. Passport 2. Certificate of the highest degree (education background) 3. Certificate of no criminal record 4. Work experience 5. Employment contract 6. Health commitment or physical examination 7. Application form for foreigner's work permit in China
Q: what should be paid attention to in employment contract or employment certificate (including letter of assignment from multinational company)?
A: the employment contract or employment certificate (including the letter of assignment from multinational companies) includes the working time, working place, work content, salary, position, signature and seal page. When applying for work permit business, the general unit shall provide employment contract.
Q: how long does it take for foreigners to apply for work permits in China?
A: extension and change of foreigner work permit: 15 working days.
Reissue and cancellation of foreigner work permit: 15 working days.
Q: how do enterprises employ foreign graduates from domestic universities?
A: foreign university graduates include foreign students who have obtained master's degree or above in Chinese universities (preferably 985211) and have graduated within one year, and foreign graduates who have obtained master's degree or above in foreign well-known universities and have graduated within one year. The student's score is no less than 80% (percentile system, other percentile systems are converted into hundred system). The higher the ranking of the schools, the higher the position they apply for. The higher the degree of fit, the higher the success rate of work visa application.
Q: how to cancel the foreigner work permit when the foreign employee terminates the contract in advance?
A: 1. Fill in the information in the management service system of foreigners' work in China, print it online, sign it by the applicant and affix the official seal of the employer, and upload it to the system;
答: 1. 在外国人来华工作管理服务系统里填报信息，在线打印，申请人亲笔签名并加盖用人单位公章，上传至系统；
2. The cancellation of employment relationship, termination of contract or other supporting materials related to cancellation reasons shall be signed and sealed by both parties and uploaded to the system;
3. After the pre-trial is passed, the original and copy of relevant materials shall be submitted to the accepting institution for verification;
4. The Employer receives the cancellation letter according to the prompt of "application status".
4. 用人单位根据 “申请状态” 提示，领取注销函。
Q: what documents need to be translated into Chinese when applying for foreigner's work visa?
A: Certificate of no criminal record and academic certificate (translated by translation company and stamped with translation seal)
Work experience certificate (official seal of the translator of the employing company)
Q: do foreigners need to have a physical examination to apply for a foreigner's work visa?
A: Yes, foreigners need to find an overseas health and medical institution recognized by China's inspection and quarantine institution for physical examination; if foreigners can't find such institution in their place, they can provide a health commitment letter to the foreign special Bureau, and then carry out physical examination in their city after getting a work visa.